Google Analytics Workshop
This course will introduce some of the fundamentals of web analytics, the Google Analytics interface and the key reports.
By the end of the day you’ll have gained valuable, practical skills essential for monitoring your online marketing and improving your website.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of our Standard course you’ll have gained the skills to:
- Understand the capabilities and limitations of Google Analytics
- Gain an overview of Google Analytics functionality and reports
- Identify the main reports that will add value to your business
- Learn how to create basic custom reports and dashboards
- Better understand your audience and how they behave on your site
Why should I take this course?
This course has been designed to give new and intermediate Google Analytics users the opportunity to gain practical knowledge in what this system can really offer.
Introduction to Google Analytics
Key components & terms of Digital Analytics
- Setting up Google Analytics
- Account Structure
- Setting Objectives
- Google Analytics Metrics
Using Google Analytics Reports
- Interpreting the data
- Dashboards and Shortcuts
- Real Time Reporting
- Audience Reports
- Acquisition Reports
- Behaviour Reports
- Conversion Reports
- Sharing Reports
- Google Search Console
- Setting up Goals
- Conversion Reporting
- Benefits of Ecommerce Tracking
- User Management
- Account settings & configurations
- Troubleshooting your analytics installation
- Custom Alerts
Next Google Analytics Workshop Date
26th May 2017 9am – 12pm
At Unbound Digital Marketing
Level 4, 71 London Street
Only $149 + GST